What it does
An indoor system for growing microgreens using vegetable irrigation and lighting, born out of Cefla’s know-how and collaborations with university research. A true indoor corner of nature from which to gather fresh vegetables. The grow unit becomes a marketing element that demonstrates the attention paid to the freshness and quality of services offered to customers.
Natural, controlled growth
Microgreens can grow indoors year-round thanks to the innovative and patented Cefla technology which uses C-LED lamps with a light spectrum that has been scientifically tested for plant growth.
Minimum effort, maximum ease of use
The purchased pre-seeded trays of microgreens are placed inside the unit and grow thanks to a closed-circuit system with:
- automatic lighting cycle
- automatic irrigation system
- ventilation system to control temperature and
- parameter management software
- minimum consumption of water and electricity
- lower CO2 emissions with respect to traditional cultivation and transport
- no GMOS
- In-store growing freshness: the product is cultivated just a few minutes before consumption. Soilless cultivation, rapid growth cycle (5-7 days)
- Superfoods: higher than average nutrient content, they improve health and wellness.
- Organoleptic properties: concentrated flavour, pleasant appearance.
- No fertilizers, no pesticides